MODEL NO PD1130 DRIVER

Nov 02, Creative Labs Creative Webcam. It can be easily mounted on a Laptop screen, Flat screen Monitor or a traditional monitor. Get fast, free shipping with Amazon Prime. Helpful 0 Not Helpful Comment Flag. Sunday, June 13, 6:
Uploader: Shaktill
Date Added: 9 August 2008
File Size: 16.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 56125
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Back to home page Return to top.

By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Before installing the driver. In a nutshell, this one rivals the logitech qc pro which is twice the price, and it vastly outperforms the logitech communicate model which is about it's price. More Print this page Share this page. Ebay no nodel allows us to have our contact information on the listing.

It sits perfectly on top of my Creative Ti speakers. I have Windows 7 x You must contact us first through eBay before making a return. Alexa Actionable Analytics for the Web. Anyone knows how to solve this? Back to home page. Learn More — opens in a new window or tab.

Tuesday, June 8, 8: Give us a call or email us through eBay with any questions. Tuesday, September 7, 7: The software was moeel to install on all models. I am quite pleased with the results in low day light, and also during night light.

Hi guys, I downloaded the driver from here http: Amazon Music Stream millions of songs. Jimbo Use the file you send inf.

Can you upload again this file? Tuesday, June 8, Read reviews that mention stand cam logitech software laptop image video install web installation monitor webcams flat lighting microphone messenger usb computer rebate yahoo. Thursday, November 18, Choose, Choose from a List, Have Disk I have the same issue as yourself and I was wondering if you ever got your cam to work?

Creative Labs NX PRO PD1130 v3.26

I found a solution after looking up my camera in mac cam's database: I tried some things my self but couldn't get it to work. If not, please help me by trying to explain what CornGuo replaced, what he probably modified in the.

I'd appreciate if someone with more knowledge and skills ld1130 identify why this solution isn't working for me. Image not available Photos not available for this variation. I try to put drivers and I continue without camara.

Creative Webcam NX Pro w/ Microphone PD | eBay

Could you kindly upload it again? Amazon Rapids Fun stories for kids on the go. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. Thanks soooo much - Vimicro drivers worked flawlessly for me on Win 10 64 Bit:

Comments

Popular Posts